1. Franklin Barbecue in Austin, Texas is known for its mouth-watering brisket and long lines.
2. Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que in Kansas City, Kansas is a local favorite for its burnt ends and ribs.
3. Pappy's Smokehouse in St. Louis, Missouri is famous for its dry-rubbed ribs and pulled pork.
4. Snow's BBQ in Lexington, Texas is a hidden gem that serves up some of the best brisket in the state.
5. 4 Rivers Smokehouse in Orlando, Florida offers a unique twist on BBQ with its smoked brisket nachos and burnt ends sandwich.
6. Hometown Bar-B-Que in Brooklyn, New York is a must-visit for its Texas-style brisket and Korean-style ribs.
7. The Salt Lick BBQ in Driftwood, Texas is a family-owned restaurant that has been serving up delicious BBQ for over 50 years.