– Stand with your feet together and arms at your sides. – Jump while spreading your legs and raising your arms overhead. – Return to the starting position by jumping again. – Repeat for a set duration or number of reps.
– Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. – Lower your body by bending your knees and pushing your hips back. – Keep your chest up and back straight. – Push through your heels to return to the starting position. – Repeat for a set number of reps.
– Start in a plank position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. – Lower your body by bending your elbows while keeping your back straight. – Push back up to the starting position. – Modify by doing knee push-ups if needed. – Repeat for a set number of reps.
Like Share Save
– Lie face down with your forearms on the ground and your elbows beneath your shoulders. – Lift your body off the ground, balancing on your forearms and toes. – Keep your body in a straight line from head to heels. – Hold this position for as long as you can.
– Stand with your feet hip-width apart. – Take a step forward with one foot and lower your body into a lunge position. – Your front knee should be at a 90-degree angle, and your back knee should hover just above the ground. – Push through your front heel to return to the starting position. – Alternate legs and repeat for a set number of reps.
– Start in a plank position with your hands beneath your shoulders. – Bring one knee toward your chest, then switch legs in a running motion. – Keep your core engaged and your back straight. – Continue for a set duration or number of reps.
– Begin in a standing position. – Drop into a squat position and place your hands on the ground. – Kick your feet back into a plank position. – Immediately return your feet to the squat position. – Explosively jump up from the squat position with your arms overhead.
Like Share Save
For more stories